Super Power Collagen Breakfast Muffins
(This recipe makes x6 large Texas size Muffins)
by Sophia Hamer
You will need....
2 C of Whole meal flour (or another flour source of your choice)
3/4 C of your favorite Granola
1 C Coconut sugar, or use raw sugar
1.5 tbsp Baking powder
2 tsp Spirulina powder
6 Scoops of Mitchell's Collagen peptides
2 tsp Maca powder
2 TBSP Soaked Chia seeds (I soaked these over night in coconut milk )
1 C of Fruit, (Here i have used Peach, Pineapple and blueberry)
3/4 C of Nut Milk (I have used Coconut milk)
1/2 C Coconut oil
1. Grab you UE Boom speaker and put on your baking jam.
2. Pre-heat oven on Fan-bake to 180c
3. Combine all the dry ingredients in you favorite mixing bowl.
4. Gently combine the wet ingredients with dry.
(take care to not over mix)
5. Fan-Bake for 35 mins.
6. Make a cup of Mitchells Bone Broth sit back and relax.
7.Once cooled get them in your mouth. :)